Aug 12, 2001
Michigan
www.fullsizechevy.com
Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 5, 2002
Lodi,CA
Re: Project Truck Thread..updated pics as I go

jimmy p said:
I literally started laughing out loud at that....I was just bishing at my dad to move some of his crap out of there because I dont have enough room to install this stuff on the frame lol.
At least you get a garage to work in, Ive been stuck working on the gravel section of my driveway. Lookin good BTW :cool:

Jan 28, 2004
usa

looking good. im stuck to working out in the street. cant put my truck on jackstands cuz theyll go through the street!

Sep 10, 2001
Detroit
www.Detroitimagery.com

jimmy p said:
I literally started laughing out loud at that....I was just bishing at my dad to move some of his crap out of there because I dont have enough room to install this stuff on the frame lol.
:LOL:
Yeah, I know, we always need/want more room :cool:

HegsZ-71

Jul 20, 2002
St. Boni, MN

Looks good. I remember the post you made about buying it and what you had planned for it and I thought you were nuts.

Jan 13, 2002
San Antonio, TX

HegsZ-71 said:
Looks good. I remember the post you made about buying it and what you had planned for it and I thought you were nuts.
:LOL::LOL: i remember that too.

honestly, i never thought he'd do it and never thought he'd get this far. but i've kept up with this truck since day one...and one day we'll all be able to pick up a truck mag and say, "i remember when he bought that heap!" :head:

blazenlo95

Aug 20, 2002
maine

HegsZ-71 said:
I remember the post when he was fed up w/ it. :D
LOOKS GREAT Jimmy! I love how you make every part you take off/put back on better. :worship:

HegsZ-71

Jul 20, 2002
St. Boni, MN

DemoN said:
honestly, i never thought he'd do it and never thought he'd get this far. but i've kept up with this truck since day one...and one day we'll all be able to pick up a truck mag and say, "i remember when he bought that heap!" :head:
I was just starting to surf this site, but never posted and was like that guys crazy. Now everytime he makes a new post about how far he got I'm amazed.
I can't wait to see it in a mag and tell people I remember what that POS looked like when he bought it. :lol:

Jimmy:You better be showing this thing at Carcraft in st. paul this year. I'll save you a spot next to my heap.

Mar 24, 2003
cincy

looking good. can't wait to start to see it go together. that color turned out awesome. :thumbup:

Jimmy P

Aug 12, 2001
Michigan
www.fullsizechevy.com

HegsZ-71 said:
Jimmy:You better be showing this thing at Carcraft in st. paul this year. I'll save you a spot next to my heap.
I still got a ton of work to finish up in like 4 months here. WE will just have to wait and see how it all comes together. I want to at least get the bodywork done and a nice coat of primer before I start showing it...oh yea id like to have the motor running too lol