Votes: 180 8.2%
  • From a friend.

Votes: 296 13.6%

• Total voters

Jim

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 27, 2001
Please tell us how you found FSC. This will help us out greatly. If you don't see your option in the poll just post it here. Thanks and welcome to FSC!

Jan 11, 2006
Wesson, Mississippi
Re: New Members - Help us out!

well i chose yahoo. cause on my puter when i type something in wrong it sends me into yahoo database. anywayz i had just bought my 05 gmc and was looking for a gmc board and all and i cant remeember what i typed in, but it had a link to the site for whatever it was that i typed in

navihawk

Jun 30, 2005
Blackstone Valley

You should put other on the poll.I found this place by looking for Silverado in IE.Maybe MSN search engine popped up.I typically don't use a search engine unless I don't get any results.

Jim

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 27, 2001

navihawk said:
You should put other on the poll.I found this place by looking for Silverado in IE.Maybe MSN search engine popped up.I typically don't use a search engine unless I don't get any results.
other doesn't really help me out any, that's why I asked for you to post if the post doesnt' match

I was GOOGLEing for 2dr TAhoe pictures when I came across 2doortech.com, a 2 door tahoe ONLY forum. After maybe 20 post,I saw one of the members post a pic with the FSCs addy at the bottom of the Pic.

Its a great site but they are more into Lifting then Dropping..:whyme:

Oct 29, 2005
Miami,FL

I found it on google trieng to look for parts or help on my truck, thank god i found this site or else i would have been lost with my truck and liking fords ( a little bit though).