Need assembly manual

Jul 16, 2010
Rochester NY
I did a search but only find the same question, asked in 2010! Maybe I used the wrong term for the search so let's ask again.

What is the go-to GM manual called, and who sells it? In the Corvette world there's the AIM (Assembly Instruction Manual) for my '64 and the FSM (Factory Service Manual) for a '92. I'm looking for something similar for my '66 C25. I've owned it since 1982, it's sat in the garage since 1990, and I really am trying to kick myself in the a$$ and get some progress on it.

Thanks in advance!

Jul 16, 2010
Rochester NY
Well, this seems to be a stumper! Actually just found an answer for my own question, so in case it helps the next guy:

Looking through an old LMC Truck Parts catalog, I find they sell (or did as of 2017) a Chevy Truck Shop Manual dated 1963, with separate supplements available for '64, '65 and '66. And it appears they also offer it on a CD-ROM. And there also is listed Factory Assembly Manual, 1960-1966.

So a look at their web site should show whether they are still available from them, and maybe Amazon has some as well.