My Propane Powered SAS Resto Project

iridektm

Dec 14, 2005
Georgia
Re: My Propane Powered SAS Resto Project

good choice on not getting line-x

theres a truck down the street from me that is line-x'd. it looked good for two weeks. now its splochy, ugly, faded and impossible to keep clean. If you do opt for line-x make sure you get the xtra in the line-x to keep it from fading.

cant wait to see it done! looking good so far

May 14, 2008
medina, ohio

good choice on not getting line-x

theres a truck down the street from me that is line-x'd. it looked good for two weeks. now its splochy, ugly, faded and impossible to keep clean. If you do opt for line-x make sure you get the xtra in the line-x to keep it from fading.

cant wait to see it done! looking good so far
then it wasnt applied/prepped right. the line-x on my bumpers looks fine after a year in ohio winters.

Last edited:

iridektm

Dec 14, 2005
Georgia

then it wasnt applied/prepped right. the line-x on my bumpers looks fine after a year in ohio winters.
a bumper is much different then an entire truck...spray painting a bumper looks good, spray painting an entire truck usually doesnt, no matter how well it was prepped. :read: same goes for line-x. the guy does not have the 'xtra' in the line-x which is a huge culprit in its absolutely ****ty appearence, but none the less line-x aint the way to go unless its a beater