JBs Build Log (LOTS OF PICS)

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana
Re: JBs Build Log (LOTS OF PICS)

well i finally found a rolling frame that will be getting delivered tomorrow, im probably going to tear apart the frame and get it powdercoated then build the suspension and drive train then hopefully next summer do the body swap over, get the truck resprayed along with shaving a lot more stuff then finish it up. Tired of being stuck at the half way point i am now!

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

well the guy that was supposed to deliver tomorrow just backed out so im ****ing pissed. He got mad cause it took a week to hash out a plan then i asked for pictures of the frame mounts to make sure they werent rusted through and that got his panties in a twist. **** it ill just sell the truck jesus christ.

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

ehh i was super excited until about 30 mins ago and the guy with the frame backed out. Im just a bit mad ill find another frame and get this thing goin again ;)

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

Not a huge update but i did get some 5 lug wheels since i was going to get a frame but it didnt happen, bought them ne way so i dont have to scramble once i do find a frame. Im working on trading my front clip for an esky front clip. They are just some rally style wheels but for 30 bucks i was happy.

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

I hope they were, it would make me feel better about not getting the frame. But ive got feelers out and people looking for frames for me in 2 other states right now so hopefully i find something before too long.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

wanting to trade my Denali front for a OBS Chevy or GMC. Includes fenders (shaved), hood, grille with insers, front bumper (not painted) and headlights and corners. All GM parts and have been cut out to lay 22s. I'm only interested in GM parts in return. Located in Greenwood, IN, text 317-224-6482, email e3mcgrath@yahoo.com or PM me

would be this front clip if i do it, its either this clip or gmc.

Aug 23, 2006
Indiana

picked up a few goodies lately to get this thing as my daily driver for the nice months this year. Some nicer door panels that still have good structure to them, gmc grille that will be getting painted, 20 inch wheels getting painted, and ill be doing other little odds and ends next week trying to button this thing up again to be my daily. Interior needs the most work,

Heres some pictures of the stuff thatll be going on.
Getting painted

20 inch wheels Getting painted black w possible red pinstripe on lip.

Going to try to dye these black, not sure it will work but i paid 50 bucks for them and i can make mounts for it fairly easy.

Door panels, going to try to clean these and run them as is for now.

Last edited: