1badgmc's Suburban Thread

Aug 28, 2016
CA
Re: 1badgmc's Suburban Thread

this is very cool love the color as well if you dont mind can you tell me what fenders you used i am thinking about changing over my 1999 yukon to a 2000 denali front end and i dont know if i can use the fenders that i have on it now or if i have to swap to denali fenders i think escalade fd enders are the same as the denali and i have both but it would be much easier if i can use the 99 fenders so i dont have to fill the trim holes thanks shoot me a email if you dont mind it is redskinsevans88@gmail.com if any one can help me with this thanks so much and once again very cool truck

this is very cool love the color as well if you dont mind can you tell me what fenders you used i am thinking about changing over my 1999 yukon to a 2000 denali front end and i dont know if i can use the fenders that i have on it now or if i have to swap to denali fenders i think escalade fd enders are the same as the denali and i have both but it would be much easier if i can use the 99 fenders so i dont have to fill the trim holes thanks shoot me a email if you dont mind it is redskinsevans88@gmail.com if any one can help me with this thanks so much and once again very cool truck
Talk about a post dig. So you post a question asking about Denali/Escalade swaps in my Suburban thread, which doesn't have a Denali/Escalade front end.

Anyhow, if you're going to install an Escalade/Denali grille, you also need the Escalade/Denali fenders and hood. Stock sheetmetal won't work. All Escalade/Denali parts are the same except for the grille shell. The only difference there is the grille opening.

Talk about a post dig. So you post a question asking about Denali/Escalade swaps in my Suburban thread, which doesn't have a Denali/Escalade front end?

Anyhow, if you're going to install an Escalade/Denali grille, you also need the Escalade/Denali fenders and hood. Stock sheetmetal won't work. All Escalade/Denali parts are the same except for the grille shell. The only difference there is the grille opening.

Last edited: